Every energy demand is unique, as is every energy-efficiency improvement opportunity. At Anguil, our track record includes an ability to blend time-tested, standard products with innovative, custom engineered solutions. We design, manufacture, and install energy recovery systems that decrease your energy consumption, reduce operating costs and maximize return on investment.
Each system is custom engineered to address your energy needs with a solution based on your specific objectives. Our energy recovery and heat transfer offerings include:
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers (Shell & Tube, Plate Type)
- Air-to-Water Heat Exchangers (Economizers)
- Air-to-Steam Heat Exchangers (Waste Heat Boilers)
- Air-to-Fluid Heat Exchangers (Oil, Glycol Loop)
- Power Generation (CHP-Combined Heat and Power)
- Energy Audits
What separates Anguil from the competition is our ability to take your energy recovery project from start to finish. This provides single source responsibility, allowing you to focus on your business.
The installation process is quite possibly the most important portion of the project. We take special precautions to prevent disruptions in your process and ensure a timely, quality installation. Our capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical, Electric, and Gas Installation
- Ductwork Design, Supply, and Erection
- Exhaust Stack Modification
- Controls Design, Supply, and Integration
- System Integration Into Existing Processes
- System Startup
See examples of Anguil's turnkey capabilities in our Energy Recovery Solutions section.
Some advantages of working with Anguil:
- Over 35 Years of Energy Recovery Experience in Various Industries
- Members of the EPA's Combined Heat and Power Partnership
- Cost-Effective, Energy-Efficient Equipment
- Custom or Standard Designs
- Complete Turn-Key Installation Packages
- Energy Audits and Economic Analysis
Have an energy recovery project? Let us help. Contact Anguil or submit your Energy Recovery Specifications for equipment recommendations, pricing and installation estimates.