Service and maintenance on any make or model, regardless of original manufacturer for compliance and improved system reliability.
Our service team has seen it all. With our full fleet of Field Service Engineers possessing decades of experience, we have the expertise and responsiveness to service your air pollution control system or industrial wastewater treatment train. From a middle of the night emergency call to a detailed analysis of operational efficiency and performance via remote connection, we’ve got your back. With our 24/7 service hotline and robustly staffed aftermarket department, we are ready to jump into action and minimize your down time.
Some of our General services and repairs include:
- 24-Hour emergency service
- Routine or troubleshooting visits
- Operator training sessions
- Destruction and removal efficiency (DRE) check-ups
- Oxidizer system airflow balancing
- Wastewater treatment system flow control
- Remote system evaluations
- Oxidizer hot spot repair
- Engineering and feasibility studies
- Operating cost reviews
- Rockwell priority dispatch