Anguil Environmental is a growing, global player in the industrial air pollution control, water treatment, energy recovery and soil remediation industries.
Our employees enjoy a friendly, casual, yet professional work atmosphere, where both company and personal goals are shared and accomplished. At Anguil, we promote and encourage upward growth.
- Recognized as a Top Workplace by The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and Workplace Dynamics in 2013, 2014, 2017-2020
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce “Blue Chip” award winner: “One of the best managed companies in America”
- Four Time “Future 50” Award Winner as one of Metropolitan Milwaukee’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Recipient of the Jeffrey Butland award for family businesses
Our Benefits and Perks
Core Benefit Package
Anguil believes that the balance between our employee’s professional and personal lives is critical to our success, thus our benefits package and office perks have been designed with the employees in mind.
- Company health, dental, vision, and disability insurance benefits
- Retirement savings plan packages with company match
- Paid holidays and generous Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible work schedule with work from home options
- Onsite fitness center
Sometimes the best thing about an employer is the extra stuff. Our employees appreciate the following perks:
- A fulfilling company mission and technically challenging projects
- Open door management and communication style
- Ergonomic workstations and stand up desks
- Modern, recently restored office
- Celebrations, contests, happy hours, and company parties
- Wellness programs and proximity to park/bike paths
- Yearly health risk assessments
- Committed and welcoming employee culture
- Hands-on training dedicated to your company success
- Casual dress attire
- Catalytic coaching employee development program
Join our dynamic team and be a part of the solution to cleaner air and water for future generations.