Lower Railway Road
Ilkley, West Yorkshire,
LS29 8JB, England
Phone: + 44 (0) 1943 609505
The European market represents 15-20% of the world economy and has some of the most aggressive environmental standards in the world. As a global leader in the industrial air pollution control industry, Anguil has been at the forefront of Europe’s pollution control efforts since the early 1990s.
To service this region, we leverage a strategic location, an experienced team, and unique understanding of industrial applications to deliver turnkey environmental solutions with local support, from original inquiry through project completion.
Our international business model assures global customers that Anguil will utilize over 40 years of process knowledge gained in the pollution control industry to deliver field-proven technology solutions that are fully supported by a local team of experienced professionals.
As a premier environmental technology provider, many of our customers have a global footprint with facilities around the world. We look at each project from the customer’s standpoint and determine which Anguil entity is best suited to execute the project; be it in Europe, the United States, or a combination of both. Regardless of which office takes the lead, all customers can expect the same quality engineering, integrity to core values, and unparalleled experience. Our collaborative global approach ensures all Anguil employees across the world have access to critical drawings, software, and engineering details. Our European operations are proud to serve your company’s pollution control needs with the following capabilities:
- Sales Team: Decades of combined experience with thermal and catalytic oxidizers for compliance with local air pollution control regulations.
- Manufacturing Capacity: ISO Certified, 4,500 Square Meters of production and assembly space.
- Installation and Commissioning
- Aftermarket Capabilities: Completely self-sustaining, regional service team for system retrofits, parts, service, and annual maintenance contracts.
- Local Partnerships: Strong partnerships with vendors in local markets.