The Anguil Advantage
Under the name Global Technologies, Anguil Environmental has supplied hundreds of solutions in the remediation industry over the years. Our industry-leading solutions, from our original Chlorocat, Remedicat, and Dual-Thermcat oxidizers to our portfolio of modern, cutting edge remediation technologies, have been successfully applied on contaminated sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Anguil maintains that quality reputation with standard and custom engineered systems.
Our expertise on remediation projects specializes in the destruction of complicated contaminants such as chlorinated, brominated, and fluorinated compounds. These contaminants require specialty materials of construction and unique design considerations to ensure the equipment can withstand the corrosive emission streams.
Our proven remediation technologies are fully integrated and turn-key, designed to reduce risks, costs, and expedite site closure. From large projects to small, companies and consultants value the flexibility and reliability of our abatement systems.
Each remediation application has its own unique challenges. Anguil systems are designed to withstand the conditions encountered at the most difficult Brownfield or Superfund sites. Our commitment to quality design, fabrication, and installation assures trouble-free, cost-effective operation. Here are a few of the many Anguil advantages:
- Durability: We’ve delivered over 250 treatment systems for halogenated waste streams – some systems in service for over 20 years and counting!
- Flexibility: Our technology agnostic approach ensures creative solutions and best overall total cost of ownership. Flexible supplemental heating system options, including Electric, LPG, Natural Gas, or Diesel Fuel.
- Mobility: Have it your way — fixed skid or trailer mounted, with or without extraction blower, available for purchase or rental.
- Safety: Our equipment can meet all specific safety requirements for Bulk Terminals and hazardous environments (including C1D2 rated areas).
- Complete Control: Integrated PLC-based controls with remote telemetry and first-out detection for maximum operational safety
- Turn-key: Individual system components or complete remediation systems with extraction blowers for varying vacuum levels and knockout pots for moisture removal
LOOKING TO RENT?
Many of our remediation systems have been used on multiple soil and groundwater remediation projects. Upon site closure, we often bring back equipment for complete refurbishment. It is then put back into our fleet for rental or purchase by another customer. Please see our Used Equipment page for more information.
Anguil’s reputation as a worldwide leader in this industry speaks to the depth of pollution control experience throughout the entire organization. We have applied the following technologies for soil and groundwater remediation applications: