We Don’t Walk Away.
Whether your project is still on the drawing board or has been on site for years, your air and water pollution control systems represent a significant investment and long-term commitment. Anguil offers a complete selection of post-installation Aftermarket services, allowing you to get the most from your investment over the entire life of the system.
As our customer, you will enjoy industry-leading, customer-focused service that prolongs your system’s life and minimizes operating costs. Anguil has a dedicated department focused solely on Aftermarket needs. Anguil’s Aftermarket sales group focuses on repairing and upgrading existing equipment without pushing for replacement. We specialize in challenging aftermarket site work projects, executed in the field against a variety of timeline and space restrictions. Each Aftermarket project is assigned a Project Manager and Project Coordinator to work with our customers to ensure a successful project.
With decades of experience, Anguil has the ability to service anyone’s system, regardless of make, model or manufacturer. On average, we service 600+ systems from 23 different manufacturers each year and we’re confident we can optimize your system.
With our capability as a single-source service provider, you enjoy headache-free service and the lowest cost of ownership over the system’s life.
Explore all of our Aftermarket Services:
- Troubleshooting and Repair Visits
- Operator Training
- Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE) Tests
- System Airflow Balancing
- Remote System Evaluations Via Modem or Internet
- Engineering and Feasibility Studies
- System Relocation
- Operating Cost Reviews
- Media and Catalyst Replacement
- Hot Gas Bypass Additions
- Emission Concentrator Integrations
- Waste Heat Recovery
Registering your environmental systems provides you access to Anguil’s periodic maintenance recommendations, energy-saving techniques, and service ideas to keep your devices running effectively & efficiently.
Introduction to Anguil Aftermarket
Where does Anguil fit into the Pollution Control Market as a company?
• Annual Sales approaching $75 million globally
• Solutions focused on industrial technologies and follow-up services
• Not a division of a large corporation
• Sized ideally for project flexibility – can provide complete turn-key responsibility or expert supervision only
What company experience does Anguil bring to the table?
• 40+ years of supplying and servicing pollution equipment
• Have supplied 2,200 oxidizer systems worldwide and countless wastewater treatment solutions
• Offer a full range of oxidizer technologies (Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTOs), Thermal Recuperative Oxidizers, Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers, Catalytic Recuperative Oxidizers (CATOX), Direct Fired Thermal Oxidizers (DFTOs) and Emission Concentrators) and Industrial Wastewater Treatment capabilities
• Have serviced thousands of systems manufactured by Anguil and by 25+ other manufacturers
Who will be servicing my equipment? Where are they based?
• Anguil Corporate Headquarters: Milwaukee, WI
• Anguil-employed service technicians located throughout the US and abroad
• A strong worldwide network of representatives with varying levels of local service capability
• Agreements with additional Anguil-certified pollution equipment service providers
Does Anguil offer emergency service response?
Yes! An Anguil customer service representative is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year via our toll free number.
Can Anguil truly offer meaningful service support on a system designed by others?
Yes! Pollution control equipment and oxidizers are becoming mature technologies. There is less differentiation in basic system design and component selection. Here is how Anguil separates itself from other manufacturers:
• Leverage Technology To Enhance Support Protocol
• Application Experience
• Service Responsiveness
• Continuous Investment In Support Services
Can Anguil design and execute a complete maintenance plan for my pollution control system?
Yes! Our basic recommendation includes the following:
• Procure and maintain a Recommended Spare Parts Package
• Perform Monthly Inspections with your own personnel
• Yearly Preventive Maintenance Evaluation (PME) by Anguil technician
• Performance and efficiency checkup with PME
What documentation is needed to properly service my system?
Anguil’s Recommended documentation “Service Pack” includes:
• Process & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
• Design Pressure/Temperature profile
• Written sequence of operation
• Electrical schematics
• Documented copy of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) (If applicable)
• Documented copy of HMI program (If applicable)
• Accurate Bill of Materials
What retrofits can Anguil provide for my oxidizer system?
• Increased capacity
• Improved destruction efficiency
• Improved capture efficiency
• Reduced operating costs
• Improved reliability
• Remote monitoring
• Compliance with new environmental regulations
• System relocation
How can I get started on an aftermarket project with Anguil?
Fill out our Service Request Form to request a quote for your system.