Mission Statement: To enhance the value of our company by using the strengths of our employees, suppliers and integrated operations to provide our customers with systems and services that are high in quality and competitive in price.
Innovative Air Pollution Control Solutions for Industry
Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc. is an air pollution control and energy recovery system provider headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A. with offices in Europe and Asia as well as an extensive network of agents located domestically and throughout the world. More information on our worldwide presence can be found in our company directory.
Over the past three decades, Anguil has developed a breadth of abatement technologies that control harmful and regulated Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), process odors and Nitrogen Oxides (NOX). The result is over 1,700 installations around the world encompassing a wide range of applications and technology solutions. This experience provides Anguil with the confidence to assess and resolve most air pollution issues.
The company's ability to provide multiple abatement technologies places them in a position to select the correct technology to fit each project. Potential customers can expect an unbiased equipment selection based on the destruction requirements, efficiency needs and process parameters. The solution will include a turnkey system that seamlessly integrates into the specific process, providing customers with single source responsibility.
Since 1978, companies both large and small have been placing their trust in Anguil's experts and here is why:
- Recognized for numerous awards including Wisconsin Exporter of the Year (two time winner), Future 50 (four time winner), Top Workplaces (two time winner), US Chamber of Commerce "Blue Chip" and the Jeffrey Butland Family Business of the Year.
- Fiscally sound, industry leader with a proven track record for success in almost every industry.
- Not a division of another corporation, unlike most of our primary competitors.
- Over half of the entire staff are degreed engineers from a broad range of industries, giving them first-hand knowledge of your particular process.
- Anguil's research teams know precisely the local and national regulatory standards directed at your industry and your company. Regulatory compliance for emission destruction is guaranteed.
- Anguil has developed a full range of technologies resulting in an unbiased approach to your requirements. Our unique air volume reduction techniques, lower temperature requirement and relatively maintenance-free design leads to lower capital cost and lower operating costs.
- Through membership in numerous industry associations we continue to gain knowledge and insight on the latest air pollution control techniques and trends.
- Anguil's commitment to the environment is further communicated in our Sustainability Policy and through efforts in programs like Adopt-A-Highway.
"We have been successful in the air pollution control and heat recovery industries for over 35 years because we provide solutions today that help our customers remain profitable tomorrow." - Gene Anguil / CEO & Founder
Founded by Gene Anguil, Anguil Environmental initially specialized in energy recovery systems. Utilizing the company's experience in air handling, energy control and chemistry, Anguil began successfully designing and fabricating a popular catalytic pollution control system. Using this formula for identifying and executing solutions, the company evolved into a provider of numerous oxidizer technologies.
Following enactment of the 1990 Clean Air Act, Global Technologies Inc. was formed as a division of Anguil Environmental to focus on emissions associated with soil and groundwater remediation of brownfield and superfund sites. That business unit remains well established as the authority on oxidizers for chlorinated and halogenated remediation projects.
In 2008, at a party celebrating the Anguil's 30th year in business, Gene announced that the company would begin its' transition to the second generation. He became the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and handed many of his responsibilities over to the next generation, namely Chris and Deb Anguil.
Chris Anguil, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at that time, became the President of the organization. In this capacity he is responsible for both, the top line or revenue as well as the bottom line or profit.
Deb Anguil, serving as Vice President of Operations, transitioned into Chief Operating Officer (COO). In this capacity she maintained her responsibility of meeting customer expectations while also focusing on product improvement and overall efficiency within the company to improve profitability.
Anguil Environmental Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company engaged in an industry that ensures future generations a sustainable environment. See what it is like to be an Anguil employee.
The entire organization remains dedicated to its' slogan, "Committed to Cleaner Air." That approach still drives the company today and includes:
- A thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- A complete understanding of each customer's process
- A detailed assessment by our experienced application engineers of the airstream contaminants and airflow
- Preparation of a comprehensive proposal carefully defining the optimum approach to resolve customer's air pollution control needs